It is important that administrators and teachers demonstrate consistent and improved academic progress of students. KDKE and partners work with educators to elevate college and career readiness skills in all students.
School Wide Improvement
- KDKE works with administrators to effectively address and improve school climate and culture.
- KDKE provides teaching and learning strategies to improve math, reading, writing, and English skills for students at all grade levels.
- KDKE and partners work with schools to utilize data-driven assessment reports to make decisions across the core curriculum.
Training and Support For Teachers
Effective teaching strategies and excellent classroom management are among the top skills of highly effective teachers. KDKE works in partnership with districts and schools to provide mentoring, training, and support services for teachers. KDKE’s services address:
- Curriculum Development
- Student and Parental Engagement
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Across the Curriculum
- Technology in the Classroom