It is important that administrators and teachers demonstrate consistent and improved academic progress of students. KDKE and partners work with educators to elevate college and career readiness skills in all students.
- KDKE works with administrators to effectively address and improve school climate and culture.
- KDKE provides teaching and learning strategies to improve math, reading, writing, and English skills for students at all grade levels.
- KDKE and partners work with schools to utilize data-driven assessment reports to make decisions across the core curriculum.
Training and Support For Teachers
Effective teaching strategies and excellent classroom management are among the top skills of highly effective teachers. KDKE works in partnership with districts and schools to provide mentoring, training, and support services for teachers. KDKE’s services address:
- Curriculum Development
- Student and Parental Engagement
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Across the Curriculum
- Technology in the Classroom
Coaching For Educators
KDKE understands the importance of the positions held by administrators, teachers, and school staff. Through leadership coaching, KDKE helps educators to repurpose their knowledge and energy to develop clarity, strength and sustainable ways to increase longevity in the education profession.
KDKE assists, guides, and supports:
- Principals and School Leaders in creating space for the development, learning, and growth of themselves and their staff.
- Teacher Leaders and Experienced Teachers in maximizing their performance and position, as educators, through the renewal and redevelopment of their purpose and reason for becoming educators.
- New Teachers and Paraprofessionals in developing their role as leaders in the classroom and in gaining useful knowledge from their ongoing teaching experiences.